Be a part of our team and help shape the future of TRCS and the community it serves. Give us your time, energy and enthusiasm, and together we can ensure our children have an exceptional classroom experience.
The PTO provides opportunities for TRCS families to work (and play) together to support key school activities. We fund scholarships for field trips and after-school care and purchase classroom technology and materials. We also help keep TRCS families informed about school activities, programs, services, and volunteer opportunities.
Don’t forget, each TRCS family has a volunteer obligation. Being a part of PTO is a great way to fulfill this commitment.
- To provide a vehicle for parents, faculty, and staff to support students’ continuing discovery and development of self and community by assuring that they have a learning environment that is relevant, active, and project oriented.
- To assure that the school has the resources to enhance the natural learning power of all enrolled students.
To accomplish this, the PTO has the following goals:
- To foster open communication amongst parents, teachers, and staff.
- To encourage family participation within the school.
- To plan and carry out special events and activities which raise funds that will be used to directly benefit the school and students.
- To encourage communication between the school and the broader community.
- To create opportunities for community celebration.
- Co-Presidents: Allison Jennings and Laura Wollpert
- Communications Secretary: Shannon Shanely
- Treasurer: Lindsay Smith
- We have many parents who do the work of officers but have no title!
Annual PTO Sponsored Events
- Party in the Park (September)
- Two Rivers Live (February)
- Teacher Appreciation Week (Spring)
- Peace Feast (November)
- End of the Year Party (June)
Volunteer with Us!
Don’t worry–its not all work! Our volunteers tell us they have a great time together. Join the fun.
Support PTO Fundraisers
PTO is sponsoring many fund raisers. Details soon!
Be a Mentor
Interested in serving as a mentor for new TRCS families? If so, please complete the form below and return it to TRCS.