April 15, 2015
EOGs — It’s Getting to Be That Time of Year!
Our EOGs will be administered from June 1 through June 9. Please look at this schedule and mark your calendar for the days your children will be testing.
- Monday, June 1 and Tuesday, June 2: grades 3 and 8
- Wednesday, June 3: 5th and 8th grade Science
- Thursday, June 4 and Friday, June 5: grades 4 and 6
- Monday, June 8 and Tuesday, June 9: grades 5 and 7
Please do not make appointments or plan to leave early on vacation. The state requires that we use the last ten days of school for EOGs, and every child in grades 3-8 is required to take them.
Dates to Remember
- April 24 – Enrollment Application Deadline
- April 27 – Enrollment Lottery
- May 12 – Kindergarten at Letterland
- June 10-12 – Snow Day Makeup
Final Deadline Quickly Approaching!
We go to print on April 17th, 2015.
Please make sure you have concluded all your yearbook business before the deadlines listed below.
Several folks have uploaded some great photos. Keep ‘em coming! We appreciate your help. UPLOAD, Away!
Please share your photos to make our book awesome!
Go to: community.lifetouch.com. You will need a code to access this site.
Your code is: ISHTYC
Once you upload your images, please label the students & their grade. The yearbook could not happen without your donated photos, thanks
Last Chance to Purchase Yearbooks!
The final deadline to purchase a book will be: Wednesday, April 15th. The next meeting of the YearBook Group will be: TODAY!!!